Friday, January 21, 2011

I like the attention to the bullets and numbers

Looking for Tag Heuer Indy 500? Well, I was so happy, this beauty on my 1931 was obtained. I've spent years accumulating luxury watches (although I refuse to buy Rolex, when I got in the lottery), but I've never seen as cool as this one. Something comes to me crying TAG.

First impressions: I honestly had no idea I was the guy the day before I fell in love with CAC111B.BA0850. I would describe as the perfect combination of style and content. He has the right amount of Bling, freshwater pearl jewelry, to make an impression without having to cross the line of good taste.

TAG Heuer Indy 500 Features: This beauty packs all the goodies you can expect from Tag Heuer. It has a quartz movement, water resistant to 200 meters, scratch-resistant sapphire glass, stainless steel case and dial with a carefully arranged index and luminescent hands. I like the attention to the bullets and numbers.

TAG Style: My wife bought it for me, because it is noble and strong. Although that "wow" factor, which I would call the watch practice.

Reliability and Use: Tag Heuer Indy 500 has a very firm. I have to wear every day, and there is no problem. I wore roller-blading, hiking, swimming, and while the lawn without incident. My only reference (not a big problem) is that the battery for 2 years and costs $ 100 to replace its duration. Because you get a 2 year warranty has no value in four years - but I think $ 100 is a drop in the bucket when you consider how they really prestigious. Possession of the day was one of the most enjoyable of my life. I approach strangers (some very attractive women), choking, akoya pearl jewelry, how beautiful this watch.

Before starting on the Tag Heuer Indy 500, taking to ensure that you are buying from an authorized dealer. There's nothing more to be cut as a disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment